- Do you know immediately when you’ve received a negative comment on a survey?
- Can you view your progress against Key Success Indicators (KSIs) securely, over the Internet?
- Do you know how many referrals your competition gets, and from whom? Do you know whether your medical director sends you all of her referrals?
- Can you easily capture the data you need for CMS quality reporting?
- Do you know what changes to make in your program when you receive negative scores or comments for FEBS?
- Can your bereavement system track patients and clients, and handle all regulatory compliance issues?
- Do you know what your FTE costs are so far this year, versus what you budgeted?
The avalanche of too much data and the expanding desert of missing data are often confusing, overwhelming and misleading for today’s hospice organizations. At Deyta, we guide our customers to better decisions and substantial improvement with high definition clarity throughout the entire enterprise.
Whether you are doing customer satisfaction surveys, trying to get value from an EMR, thinking about a CRM or searching to find and compare yourself to national benchmarks and best practices, you need Success Guidance Systems. Deyta’s systems that provide a high definition view of the right metrics in all categories, and that clearly report the information you need in a format that is easy to read at a glance. Deyta's HD Success Guidance System modules do exactly that; they provide a clear and simple view at a high level, but allow you to drill down to the most granular level (in many cases the patient record) when needed. Here are just a few of the systems we provide:
- Patient and Family Satisfaction
- Executive Knowledge and Guidance
- Referral Source Maximization
- Quality/Compliance Improvement
- Family Bereavement Management
- Financial/Operational Optimization