- Do you know what operating changes will increase your caregiver and family satisfaction scores?
- Do you know how to translate response results to direct QAPI decision making and support clinical improvement?
- Are you effectively demonstrating quality care to referral sources?
Deyta is the market leader in hospice caregiver and family satisfaction. We deliver a comprehensive suite of tools and services that go beyond simply collecting data. We guide our customers to understand what needs to change to improve satisfaction and quality, and create word-of-mouth referrals.
Deyta provides administration for:
- How fast do you know that you’ve received a negative or serious comment?
- Do you have access to benchmarking data?
- Do you know how to translate results into positive organizational change?
Go beyond Hospice CAHPS compliance and dramatically improve patient care with unparalleled insights and guidance from Deyta’s market-leading CAHPS service. Deyta manages and enhances the entire Hospice CAHPS survey process so that you can focus on using the results to elevate patient care and operational performance.
Highlights of Deyta's Hospice CAHPS program include:
- Cost effective third-party survey administration that allows your staff to focus on what matters – ensuring quality patient care.
- Standard survey administration includes a valuable supplemental question set to provide additional data for enhanced performance improvement.
- Fully transcribed comments and verbatim comment reporting that groups comments by category provides the greatest insights into what your caregivers are truly saying.
- Comment Alert! system that quickly notifies you of any negative or serious comments so that you can quickly take action and prompt service recovery.
- Database built for meaningful benchmarking with state, national, and peer group level benchmarks, as well as the Deyta Leaders benchmark inclusive of those agencies who are raising the bar on performance by outperforming the national benchmark.
- A comprehensive suite of reports including quality dashboards and patient-level drill-down helps you quickly pinpoint opportunities for improvement.
- Month-of-service reporting easily ties results back to operations, offering greater insights into what is driving your performance.
- Real-time access to survey results as they are processed. Results are delivered in a dynamic reporting platform for quick tracking and trending, and can also be exported into Excel for limitless reporting and data analysis.
- Comparative analysis based upon your agency’s hierarchy which may include six reporting
levels - overall client, division, region, location, group, unit, or team - allowing you to easily identify top performers and areas that may need focused improvement efforts.
- User friendly web-based system with customizable user access giving specific users access to specific reporting levels.
- Easy program implementation and ongoing support from a dedicated CAHPS team which includes individuals specializing in development, implementation, and client service.
- On staff hospice experts to answer pressing questions and provide guidance in the areas of quality and performance improvement, and data analysis.
- Do you have a standardized and efficient way to capture and measure satisfaction with your bereavement program?
- Can you easily pinpoint deficiencies and opportunities for improvement?
- Do you have access to comparative benchmarking and market-leading best practices?
With the potential for a full 13-month relationship with hospice families, bereavement services are both a significant responsibility and a great opportunity. Through effective bereavement programming and management, you reinforce the unique mission of hospice to care for both the patient and family. You strengthen the likelihood that those well-cared-for clients will become advocates of hospice and supporters of your work in the community. A first step to understanding the impact of your bereavement program is measuring satisfaction.
Deyta’s Family Evaluation of Bereavement Services (FEBS) solution provides standardized measurement of your bereavement program with insightful benchmarking analysis for understanding performance and incorporating meaningful feedback into your ongoing QAPI program. Highlights include:
- Customized cover letter with your agency’s logo and digital signature to drive higher response rates.
- Fully transcribed comments and verbatim comment reporting that groups comments by topic provides the greatest insights into what your bereaved are truly saying.
- Comment Alert! system that immediately notifies your agency by email of any negative or serious comments so that you can quickly take action and prompt service recovery.
- Flexible, timely reports presented with rapid turnaround.
- Comparative analysis based upon your agency’s hierarchy which may include up to three levels - overall client, division, location or group.
- Detailed, comparative benchmarking with the largest bereavement satisfaction database, based on NHPCO’s proven survey tool.
- Easy-to-read analysis based on Deyta’s market leading best practices.
- Focused training to help integrate satisfaction results into your bereavement program planning.