National healthcare policy is moving quickly toward value-based purchasing with a focus on ensuring measurably high quality of care. With the increased transparency to the public eye, home health agencies have an even greater incentive for performance improvement, as well as an opportunity to shine in a competitive market. Providing high quality of care begins with staff. By engaging staff in quality measurement and clinical outcomes and proactively managing clinical teams, home health agencies can raise the bar on care delivery.
- Do you need a much easier approach to capturing clinical quality data?
- Do you have the ability to track clinical information critical to managing your teams effectively?
- Are you coding accurately to show measurable improvement in patient outcomes?
- How do you ensure your OASIS records are accurate and complete before submitting for payment?
Deyta provides the best quality improvement and compliance support in the industry. Deyta’s solution includes systems, services and education to deliver meaningful improvement in your operations and quality while ensuring regulatory compliance.
The Clinical Actionboards, part of Deyta's overall Clinical Management and Quality Improvement solution, allow you to effectively manage staffing, unverified visits, caseloads and synchronization verification. They integrate with your EMR to easily provide you with:
- Team Daily Census
- Admissions and Readmissions
- Patient Status Changes
- Clinical Productivity
- Compliance of 485s and Certifications
All of this is presented in a snapshot view that makes it easy to see key metrics at a glance, but also allows you to drill down into detail as far as needed to find answers...even down to the chart level. The Clinical Actionboard can help you manage your clinical team more effectively.